Join us for a punt tour of the famous Cambridge colleges
Sit back, relax, take in the historic surroundings and enjoy the anecdotes from our professional chauffeurs as you cover the ¾ mile stretch of the River Cam from Jesus Green to Silver Street (and back again).
Please note that the price you pay today is a 25% deposit.
The balance is payable at the ticket office, on the day of your trip.
Shared Punt Tour Tickets
Buy Now Price
Online price £15
|£15 (*deposit: £3.75)
you save £5
Online price: £12
|£12 (*deposit: £3)
you save £4
Online price: £7
|£7 (*deposit: £1.75)
you save £3
Purchase your eTickets now!
Here’s the Deal:
- Approx 45 minutes to 1 hour boat trip along the river Cam in a traditional wooden punt
- 8 famous Cambridge University colleges (along the part of the river known as ‘The Backs’), including Magdalene, St John’s, Trinity, King’s and Queens’ colleges
- 9 famous (and some not so famous) bridges along the route, such as the Bridge of Sighs and the Mathematical (wooden) bridge
- One of our excellent punt chauffeurs to do all of the hard work (the punting) and tell you about the history, student life, architecture and funny anecdotes as you float along the river. They are excellent, just look at the reviews
- Our punts seat a maximum of 12 passengers
- Punt tours leave at regular intervals throughout the day, although the times are not predetermined beforehand as we don’t run tours if there’s no one to go on them!
- Blankets if it’s cold, umbrellas if it’s raining
- You are welcome to bring food and drink with you (bear in mind that you might need to share your sandwiches with the resident waterfowl!)
- You’re welcome to bring pets as long as they are well behaved and don’t try to eat the other passengers
- Your etickets are valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase, they can be used any day that we are open, on any shared tour that we have spaces available on. These tickets are non-refundable
- You book on to your tour at the punt station upon arrival and presentation of your ticket, as well as paying any balance that is payable (if you have just paid a booking deposit)*.