Looking for cheap punting prices?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
These are almost certainly the cheapest prices that we can offer on Cambridge punt trips.
Sit back, relax, take in the historic surroundings and enjoy the anecdotes from our professional chauffeurs as you cover the ¾ mile stretch of the River Cam from Jesus Green to Silver Street (and back again).
*The prices below are special offers and only valid during the week (not weekends or Bank Holidays).
Shared Punt Tour Tickets
Buy Now Price
Offer price £12.50
you save £7.50
Offer price: £10.50
you save £5.50
Offer price: £4
you save £6
These offers are currently available
Here’s the Deal:
- Approx 45 minutes to 1 hour boat trip along the river Cam in a traditional wooden punt
- 8 famous Cambridge University colleges (along the part of the river known as ‘The Backs’), including Magdalene, St John’s, Trinity, King’s and Queens’ colleges
- 9 famous (and some not so famous) bridges along the route, such as the Bridge of Sighs and the Mathematical (wooden) bridge
- An excellent punt chauffeur to do all of the hard work (the punting) and tell you about the history, student life, architecture and funny anecdotes as you float along the river. They are excellent, just look at the reviews
- The punts seat a maximum of 12 passengers
- Punt tours leave at regular intervals throughout the day, although the times are not predetermined beforehand as tours don’t run if there’s no one to go on them!
- Blankets if it’s cold, umbrellas if it’s raining
- You are welcome to bring food and drink with you (bear in mind that you might need to share your sandwiches with the resident waterfowl!)
- You’re welcome to bring pets as long as they are well behaved and don’t try to eat the other passengers
- They can be used any week day (except Bank Holidays) that tours are running, on any shared tour that there are spaces available on. These tickets are non-refundable
- You book on to your tour at the punt station upon arrival and presentation of your ticket.