Join us for a punt tour of the famous Cambridge colleges
Sit back, relax, take in the historic surroundings and enjoy the anecdotes from our professional chauffeurs as you cover the ¾ mile stretch of the River Cam from Jesus Green to Silver Street (and back again).
*The prices below are special offers. This page is not always linked to from the menus above, so before you leave this page, make a note of the address or use the back button in your browser to get back to it.*
Please note that the price you pay today is a 25% deposit.
The balance is payable either before or on the day of your trip.
Shared Punt Tour Tickets
Buy Now Price
Offer price £12
|£12 (*deposit: £3)
you save £8
Offer price: £10
|£10 (*deposit: £2.50)
you save £6
Offer price: £4
|£4 (*deposit: £1)
you save £6
These offers are currently available
Here’s the Deal:
- Approx 45 minutes to 1 hour boat trip along the river Cam in a traditional wooden punt
- 8 famous Cambridge University colleges (along the part of the river known as ‘The Backs’), including Magdalene, St John’s, Trinity, King’s and Queens’ colleges
- 9 famous (and some not so famous) bridges along the route, such as the Bridge of Sighs and the Mathematical (wooden) bridge
- One of our excellent punt chauffeurs to do all of the hard work (the punting) and tell you about the history, student life, architecture and funny anecdotes as you float along the river. They are excellent, just look at the reviews
- Our punts seat a maximum of 12 passengers
- Punt tours leave at regular intervals throughout the day, although the times are not predetermined beforehand as we don’t run tours if there’s no one to go on them!
- Blankets if it’s cold, umbrellas if it’s raining
- You are welcome to bring food and drink with you (bear in mind that you might need to share your sandwiches with the resident waterfowl!)
- You’re welcome to bring pets as long as they are well behaved and don’t try to eat the other passengers
- Currently these special offer e-tickets are only available until Friday 29th March 2019. They can be used any week day that we are open, on any shared tour that we have spaces available on. These tickets are non-refundable
- You book on to your tour at the punt station upon arrival and presentation of your ticket, as well as paying any balance that is payable (if you have just paid a booking deposit)*.
All online payments are taken through WorldPay, our payment transaction partner, with industry leading security and fraud prevention systems.
Your financial information is never shared with us. Once your payment is complete you will be emailed a receipt for the transaction.